Friday, March 19, 2010

What's up March?

So here we are again. Lots of time has gone by. I'm so bad at filling you all in on our lives. There has been a lot that has happened in the Hofer's life. Where should we begin? Our Senior pastor at Linwood Wesleyan has resigned and will be leaving in July. We have to resign as well since we are on staff. What does this mean for us? We have no idea. If you do, please let us know. We are looking at all our options right now and hope to make a decision on whether to stay or go in the next few weeks.
Alex turns 5 next week. What????? I can't believe it's been that long since we lived in the deep south. I miss it. Maybe that is just the bitterness in my heart for the snow right now. Tym turns 8 next month and he is turning into such a great young man. Wow. Mom and dad you will appreciate this one...Tym asked Mike, "Why do we have to go shopping again, dad? All it does is waste time and take your money." Mike says "Do you have pants on and shoes on your feet?" Tym said "I NEEDED these. U don't NEED 2 go shopping do u?" He is sooooooo DUTCH, just like me.

So, I am working on my graduate credits for teacher certification and also studying for the next Praxis test that I have to pass. We are almost there, I can taste it.

Keep praying for us please. We need guidance and shown our door to walk through soon.

1 comment:

Burnifer said...

Really want you to come back to the south! That's all we have talked about this week!