Monday, September 22, 2008

A Brand New Week

We enjoyed some cookie dough this weekend:)

It's Monday again. How does that happen so fast? I don't even remember the weekend so I don't really think I had one. Not much is going on here in South Dakota. We are all just doing our thing. It's been pretty windy here lately, 35 mph winds all the time. It makes your head spin. I guess it's like that all the time here so I just can't wait to have that with -30 degree temp.



Don't forget that See You at the Pole is this Wednesday for all you Youth Sponsors and Pastors. We'll let you all know if something exciting goes on.
We do have a new home phone. If you want it let us know and we can get it to you. We are also in the process of getting local cell phones. We will be texting or calling you to let you know of the change. Love you all.

No comments: