Thursday, October 9, 2008

Grandpa VanHarken

For all of you who know my family... Just letting you all know that Grandpa Van went to be with Jesus early this morning. We have been anticipating this for quite a while but it is still a shock when they are actually gone. We've been praying for his suffering to go away quickly and God heard our prayers. Gram said that she prayed last night that God would lessen his suffering and then she got a call to go to Gramps side this morning. He passed away right after she got there to hold his hand. How sweet...just to know that he waited for her. The family is doing well and we are hoping to get home. Keep us all in your prayers while we figure this out. Mike is in Atlanta and I am here in SD. Much love...

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I just saw your mom's email. I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa. I'll be praying for the details to work out for you to get home to be with the family. God bless.