Monday, October 6, 2008

I've been tagged

This is a first for me. Thanks for including me:

Meme Rules: Each player answers the question themselves.At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

10 years ago (1998):1. I was 20 years old.2. I was a Junior Church Music/Applied Voice major at Indiana Wesleyan University. 3. I was rooming with my favorite cousin in the world Melissa. 4. I was in the quartet Rejoice at IWU 5. I was still searching for a husband at that point.

5 things on today’s “to do” list:1. Finish some laundry 2. Put away the clean dishes 3. Read my kids a book before bed. 4. Finish this blog and figure out who to tag since I don't know that many people. 5. Watch Numbers on the DVR

5 snacks I enjoy:1. Anything with chocolate 2. Grandma Liddick's chocolate chip cookies from the freezer 3. Real Key Lime Pie from Emeril's 4. Mike's Apple Pie 5. Mom's ice cream cakes that she makes for my birthday

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:1. Pay off all of our school debt 2. Tithe 3. Put money into Retirement 4. Put money into my kids college fund 5. Charity

5 places I have lived:1. Newark, NY 2. Antioch, CA 3. Decatur, AL 4. Marion, IN 5. Sioux Falls, SD

5 jobs I have had:1. Cashier at a grocery store 2. Ophthalmic Tech/Surgery 3. Ophthalmic Tech 4. Certified Paraoptometric 5. Music Teacher/K-5

Now, I’m supposed to tag 5 others:1. Christin Carpenter 2. Jenn Mealy 3. Cammie Delph 4. Julie Lamb 5. Megan Hutsell

No comments: